These super comfortable slippers were designed by my sister, Sarah, and she’s giving away the pattern!
Thank you so much to all the people who asked for the pattern for the Recycled Jeans footwear. We’re really pleased this project has been a hit!
The form below will add you to the DoNight mail list which we use to let people know about projects like this one. Unsubscribe at any time. The link will come in an email after you enter your address
If you find lots of construction photos really helpful, we also have a tutorial for sale with clear step-by-step instructions. Click for the details: Photo Tutorial – Recycled Jeans Slippers
Would you like and share this page? That helps us be able to keep doing what we do – THANK YOU!
Here is the official 4th of July 2011 parade route and fireworks information from the Muscatine Chamber of Commerce & Industry:
July 4th Parade:
5:00pm. Iowa Avenue, 2nd Street, Walnut Street, 5th Street.
July 4th Fireworks:
Dusk (about 9:00pm)
Muscatine Riverfront Park
2011 Fourth of July Parade Route:
Note: The Muscatine Symphony Orchestra will play on the Riverfront Park from 8:00pm till the fireworks start. They will play the 1812 Overture right as the first fireworks go off!
The parade info is from the Greater Muscatine Chamber of Commerce & Industry. Here is their link to the 2011 Independence Day Parade information as pdf.
The DoNight creative community wishes you a crazy fun 2011 4th of July!
Note: Click here if you are looking for the 2011 Parade route and Firework information.
You are invited to walk with DoNight and the Muscatine River Monster in the Fourth of July Parade!
We have an aquatic theme – natural considering our parade entry is built around a giant River Monster!
Just imagine: People with goggles and snorkels ‘swimming’ alongside the giant tentacles of The Kraken with epic sea monster music blasting!
Our costumes will be:
These are the basic items we will all have…you can add variety from here!
- A solid color t-shirt. (without lettering or designs) Bright colors will be best!
- Beach Shorts: They could be swim trunks or any kind of shorts that you’d wear to the beach.
- Diving Mask or goggles!
- A Snorkle! (Wal-Mart has a dive mask/snorkle package for about $5)
- Bring a bag of candy to hand out yourself.
- A bottle of water for yourself!
- Any other beach or diving accessories you want to full out your costume.
- 3:00 pm. Staging at Jeremy Koskie’s house: 110 Union St. Muscatine (Off Washington by Weed Park) This is where we’ll get our costumes all ready, and wait for the call to head to the lineup.
- 4:00 pm. Head to parade lineup. Parade starts at 5:00pm and our trip through will be over at close to 6:00.
- 9:00pm. (approx) Fireworks at riverfront park.
Note: the parade route is about 1mile long.
If you have any questions about meeting places, times or costumes call:
Jacob Lane: 520-235-5338
We can’t wait!